Programming multiple MultiPlus inverter chargers
- All the units need to be identical and have the same (up to date) Firmware
- They want you to have symmetrical wiring for each unit (so they experience the same voltage drop and as a result have exactly the same inputs)
- All the units get daisy chained VE Bus wiring, it is recommended you use Victron cables.
- There are two different programs you can use to set this up depending on the complexity of the system
- For up to three units: use VE.Bus Quick Configure
More information and links:
Here are some generic tips for troubleshooting a MultiPlus 1. To reboot the processor disconnect the AC and DC connections and leave them both off at the same time for at least 30 seconds 2. With AC and DC power disconnected check for loose ...
Fuse and DC cables for MultiPlus 12/3000
The normal fuse you would install with the 12 volt MultiPlus 12/3000 is at least 350 Amps. This is because it has a surge capability and because as the battery voltage varies so does the current. A 350 amp fuse will avoid nuisance tripping caused ...
Programming a Buck Boost - Part 1
I went to download the software Unzipped it Had to jump through a few hoops to install it Then it told me I already had it installed. A few minutes later I got this far It wants me to download the USB Driver. What Version of Windows are you using? ...
Programming the Buck Boost DC DC Converter - Part 2
The Victron buck boost DC DC converter is programmable so you get to decide what inputs turns it on and how long it runs for. The purple and green wire are two connections that you can use, it also has a vibration sensor. You can run the program in ...
Index to technical writing
Our Technical Pages has an index to the technical articles on our website. This index includes all our blog posts. In addition our Blog is divided up into sections as follows: Alternators System Integration Battery Chargers Battery Combiners ...